Lisa's Life

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well Thanksgiving sure did fly by quickly. I said goodbye to my parents tonight. They are headed home tomorrow. It was weird having them come to visit b/c I realized that I am off on my own now!!! It was a nice visit. Tonight my aunt and uncle, grandma, parents, and brother came to my game to see me cheer. Then we met up with another aunt and uncle for dinner. It was one of those moments where you just wish you could freeze it! I had a great time having family around this weekend. It was also nice being able to just enjoy it and not worry about traveling...it came to me!

Anyway I am truly thankful for all that I have. I have some great family members. Tomorrow though I am going to the doctors b/c I am sick:(

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home