Lisa's Life

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The other night I got to visit with some old friends from home. They were in town for a conference at Northpoint so I went over there and we went to 722 together and then dinner. It was so nice to see them. It made me realize how much I miss them. It felt like I had never left....like we just picked up where we left off. Man I miss them but home feels so weird to me! I wish they were here longer. I realized that some things change, but other things may seem that way b/c of time and distance but in reality they are the same. If you can go for a length of time without talking and then pick up right where you left off when you see each other I say it is a real relationship that has meaning and value....something worth hanging on to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home