Lisa's Life

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I have seen enough of hospitals to last me a lifetime. Friday I got hit at practice and ended up in the ER to check for a concussion. We also thought I had broken my nose but luckily I hadn't. It hurts a lot and is slightly bruised and swollen. However, I am still very dizzy and nauseous. I spent the weekend laying low b/c I didn't feel so great! Then today my mom called me to let me know that my grandma had a heart attack and was in the hospital. I went over to Kennestone to see her and they wouldn't let me in to see her. I went back at 9 to see her and got in. She was so excited to see me. I was so glad that I was able to go...and so was she. It's nice to be so close to family. I love that we are all so close by. I really think I want to stay here in Georgia after I graduate. Really what's left for me at home? I am having the time of my life here and LOVE every minute of cheerleading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home