Lisa's Life

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Today I had an important meeting with someone. I realized a lot of things...truth can sometimes be very hard to accept especially when it requires you to accept something about yourself. I do feel blessed that I have so many people that are will be that way with me and stick by my side through it. Life seems to be overwhelming right now. I got home Sunday night and it was right back into life Monday morning. It never lets up! Why do we fill our lives with so much stuff? Don't we miss out on life itself when we are so busy? The pressure sometimes comes in from all angles and it gets to a breaking point. I am at that point now but trying so hard to keep going and be good to myself. The biggest thing I can do is sleep but I dont' have time for that right now! I need a little break...maybe just a breather...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home