Lisa's Life

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sometimes the truth is hard to hear. Had some truthful moments this weekend so I am trying to take it all in. I am going home next weekend but not too sure if I really want to go. I have so many emotions about it. Half of my problem is that I have so many emotions to begin with. It stinks to be a girl sometimes and feel things so deeply.

Anyway I don't watch the news a lot so I made an effort this week to watch it. I need to be informed about what is going on in the world. I heard about that representative from Florida that was involved in that sex scandal stuff. I don't understand why people do stuff like that. It is kind of sick. Actually it makes me think that people like that need help b/c obviously they have issues. I've heard that the media produces what the people want. If that is truly the case then it is sad that so many people need the kind of content that is being put out there. Why do we have sex being thrown at us from so many angles? Is our society that screwed up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home