Lisa's Life

Monday, October 30, 2006

The only constant thing in life is change....hmmm.... why does life need to be that way. Why do things have to change so often? I guess what is on my mind are relationships. Why is it that when you are really beginning to like the way they are going or come to trust them on a deeper level they change? I am crushed b/c I didnt' want them to change but I guess change is inevitable. The conclusion is that I chose to take this path in my life so I am the one that risked loosing certain things/people. I don't want some of them to only be seasonal. I hate when life does this b/c I have to accept a change I don't particularly like. I know that people come in and out of your life until the day you die. I realize that circumstances change and that is fine too. But why is it that close relationships change on an account of a decision to pursue a dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home