Lisa's Life

Friday, October 20, 2006

Indeed it has been a busy week. This week we made a calendar for our big fundraiser and then had a game/exhibition thing we had to cheer at last night. We got the day off from practice today and I am so excited about that. I just have been so exhausted and feeling spread a little too thin. I was in need of some rest. It was fun last night. Last weekend I went home and I jumped right back into life here. I was so proud of myself for not even needing some adjustment time. I transitioned well which is a big deal for me. I have grown so much since I've been here and tried so hard to embrace my life so much b/c this is my only year here. Having a great time. Burnt out from school so I am trying as hard as I possibly can but it is difficult to keep pouring myself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home