Lisa's Life

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Do you ever think about generational gaps. For instance my generation is so rushed. We are used to living a day packed from minute to minute. We are used to a fast paced society where everything is instantaneous. We have IM, email, myspace, cell phones, text messaging, etc. What did we do before being able to get what we want when we want it. My grandmother is totally the opposite. Life for her is busy when she has plans for the afternoon. I bet she would have a heart attack trying to keep up with someone my age...and it's not b/c her body is old. We get impatient with slow drivers and the slow drivers are older people. People say it has a lot to do with regions. For instance living in LA vs. Atlanta or living in the country vs. living in the city. Those are contributors, but I think one of the biggest factors is age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home