Lisa's Life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This morning I had to babysit. I was talking to the mother and she was asking me questions about what I want to do after college. That is a tough question at this point and time because I am not sure what I want considering I hate my major. I do know that I want to do personal training. I know come May when I graduate I have to get a "real job." That made me think though...what is a "real job?" Do we have to do the whole 9-5 thing? What makes something a career? I guess I was just thinking about it since I really am against the whole office thing. I want to be a personal trainer/coach...is that a real job?

1 Comments:

Blogger Franco said...

Good work, very nice blog. Seems you enjoy working with/ on the internet. And
if something like that even pays off well, it would be even better, woulnd't it?

I chose you because you convinced meby all the effort you put into it. That
really convinced me.
For further information please look up my site www-franco.blogspot.com Please get more information
on....see the video!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home