Lisa's Life

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This is my first blog and I am not exactly sure yet how this whole thing works but here it goes....
I just started my senior year at Kennesaw State so I am currently living in Kennesaw, Georgia. I really love being here but it is a lot of hard work to do all that I have to do. Our cheerleading team is the best in the country (I am not exaggerating) and I was fortunate enough to make the team. This was my dream and I am living it. Being here constantly challenges me but I love a good challenge! One of my challenges is to maintain this blog for my web design class. I am not exactly the most computer-oriented person but I thought I'd give it a shot...I will type more once I figure it out:)

1 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

this is rock and roll is good life

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home