Lisa's Life

Friday, September 08, 2006

I've been very busy today running around! I thought I'd be way more exhausted by now since we started our Friday morning practices today, but I feel great. It stinks to start pracitce at 8am (especially since I don't do mornings) and ask so much of your body. However, I am on a high from pushing myself to do something that I thought would be impossible-tumbling early in the morning. I have found that my body will do way more than I give it credit for. I am beginning to understand the whole "mental strength" attitude. I've heard them say that cheerleading is 90% mental and 10% physical and I believe that with all my heart because I've seen it at work in my own life. You just have to make your mind up that you are going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home