Lisa's Life

Monday, September 11, 2006

I wanted to comment on this whole five year anniversary of September 11th. I've heard so many people talk about it today. Some people made it a big deal while others would rather not talk about it anymore. Of course I remember where I was that day...I can still hear the conversations I was having and imagine the exact thing I was doing. I still remember all of the emotions that were running through me. I am proud that I am American and that our flag stands for what it does. I have the deepest respect for those overseas fighting for my freedom. I was proud to see the little flags all over our campus that remind us all not only of those that died that day, but of the price of freedom. I hope we all are able to find pride in who we are and remember where we have come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home