Lisa's Life

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I had to do my debate in class tonight and it wasn't all that great. I am not that great at doing debates in the first place but atleast I tried. I was so nervous all day about it because I never have been good at coming up with points. We lost the debate but I was just glad to be done with it. It was hard to have a come back for some of their points because quite honestly I agreed with them. I am in total support of the parent being responsible for their child's life and taking the intiative to turn off the bad stuff. It is not the government's job! When it becomes that we as a society have failed. We have also failed when we allow the government to have too much power. America was founded on freedom and that is how it should remain. If I don't like someone else forcing their ideas on me then why should I not allow someone else the right to express theirs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home